Effective fire safety management is important to all businesses and needs to be done correctly to ensure that significant risks are minimised. Today fire is still one of the most devastating and dangerous risks in the workplace. Fires need three things to start; sources of ignition, fuel sources and oxygen:
- Ignition – heaters, lighting, naked flames, electrical equipment
- Fuel – wood, paper, loose packaging materials and furniture
- Oxygen – in the air around us
Fire risk assessments are central to ensuring these three elements are fully controlled, minimised in quantity and do not present a risk to your workplace.
Our services at ADL Associates can provide your company with a fully compliant fire safety management system to minimise the risk of fires in the workplace.
How we can help you
Our services cover all areas of fire safety management. As such, we are able to provide the following services to your business:
- Provide all relevant fire safety policies and procedures;
- Create and implement a bespoke fire safety management system for your business;
- Undertake audits of your fire safety management system;
- Review and create fire risk assessments;
- Provide the awareness training your employees need for fire safety;
- Deliver fire marshal training;
- Support fire evacuations and drills.
The list above shows some of the common elements of support we provide to our clients. If you haven’t seen the help you need, get in touch to discuss your needs and we can provide support to help you overcome your challenges.
Need a Fire Risk Assessment?
Fire risk assessments are a legal requirement and need to be undertaken or reviewed on a regular basis. The risk assessment needs to be completed by a competent and qualified person.
Get in touch today to get your risk assessment undertaken for you. Call us on 01926 623 133 now.