Health & Safety Services
Health and safety should be focused on the sensible management of risk. At ADL Associates we believe in the Health & Safety Executive’s strategy to ensure that a sensible and balanced approach is taken when managing the risk to employees and others. Everyone in the workplace has an important role to play in effective safety management, whether it’s in their responsibility to look after a team, or in their responsibility to work in a way that doesn’t create potential harm to themselves or others.
We understand that health and safety is often seen as a reason to stop tasks rather than an opportunity to review what is being done in a logical manner. By using a sensible approach to risk management, health and safety can be integrated into your management systems and become a benefit rather than a burden. We can help you to create the positive safety culture your business needs to grow.
How we can help you
Our health and safety services cover all aspects of health and safety management. As such, we are able to provide the following services to any business and for any industry:
- Provide all relevant health & safety policies and procedures;
- Create and implement a bespoke safety management system for your business;
- Undertake audits of your business inline with HS(G)65 or OHSAS18001;
- Review and create risk assessments for the real risks in your business;
- Perform regular compliance audits and inspections and provide corrective action plans;
- Provide a plan to ensure all aspects of health and safety are managed effectively;
- Investigate incidents and accidents;
- Attend your health and safety review meetings;
- Provide the training your employees need to work safely.
The list above shows some of the common elements of support we provide to our clients. If you haven’t seen the help you need, get in touch to discuss your needs and we can provide the support you need to overcome your challenges.
Confused by health and safety?
Struggling to manage health and safety? Unsure where to start?
Health and safety may seem daunting, especially if you don’t have the experience or resources to manage safety in-house.
Our team of experienced consultants are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you overcome your health & safety challenges.