Health & Safety
Health and safety is a broad field of expertise with many specialist subdivisions. Finding a practice or consultant that has the expertise, experience and depth of knowledge necessary to provide a wide range of specialist health and safety services can be difficult.
At ADL Associates we do just that. Our consultants operate around the UK and specialise in many fields of expertise, and with diverse backgrounds, ranging from aerospace to education. We believe in sensible risk management. We believe that everyone in your workplace has an important role to play in effective safety management. Most importantly, we believe that it’s important to provide hands on support to help employees at all levels to understand their safety responsibilities, whether they are responsible for a team, or responsible for their own safety, avoiding unsafe practices that could cause potential harm to themselves or others.
If you are looking for health and safety services that help you to manage safety in a logical manner, rather than stopping tasks and bringing production to a stand still, then you’ve come to the right place. We use a sensible approach to risk management, allowing health and safety to be integrated into your management systems, becoming a benefit rather than a burden. We can help you to create the positive safety culture your business needs to grow.
How we can help you
Our health and safety services cover all aspects of health and safety management. As such, we are able to provide the following services to any business and for any industry:
- Provide all relevant health & safety policies and procedures;
- Create and implement a bespoke safety management system for your business;
- Undertake audits of your business inline with HS(G)65 or OHSAS18001;
- Review and create risk assessments for the real risks in your business;
- Perform regular compliance audits and inspections and provide corrective action plans;
- Provide a plan to ensure all aspects of health and safety are managed effectively;
- Investigate incidents and accidents;
- Attend your health and safety review meetings;
- Provide the training your employees need to work safely.
The list above shows some of the common elements of support we provide to our clients. If you haven’t seen the help you need, get in touch to discuss your needs and we can provide the support you need to overcome your challenges.
Confused by health and safety?
Struggling to manage health and safety? Unsure where to start?
Health and safety may seem daunting, especially if you don’t have the experience or resources to manage safety in-house.
Our team of experienced consultants are here to help you. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you overcome your health & safety challenges.